Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear Blogger

It is with a touch of sadness that I write this letter today, although I have to admit the overall feeling is one of excitement and happiness.  You see, I'm writing this letter to say goodbye.  No longer will I be logging into blogger to write my little letters to the world.

I've finally grown up and have decided to launch my own domain *big fat grin*.  I've been with you a good 3 years, but it was time to take my relationship with blogging to the next level and sadly i think I've outgrown blogger.  We've had a good run you and I, and I shall miss you dearly.  I won't be deleting this site, for the time being anyway...but my re-invented blog (my very OWN domain) can be found here.  So if you wish to continue reading my little letters to the world please be sure to visit www.rubyletters.com.

Lots of love, fond wishes and farewells
Ruby
xxxxxx

6 comments:

maddy said...

Really great news, thanks for sharing your great site...
Sample Letters

Claudz said...

Awesome for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for rubyletters.com! i was too lat to know of this ..


Cover Letter

Pros said...

Really A Good Move yaar .. From Blogger to your own domain ... All the Best



Email List

Bose said...

good idea!
Letters

Ruby Claire said...

Thats superb!! its really difficult to buy domains on our own name. Unless we are in race of purchasing domains...hhahaha



Cover letter samples

syed