Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Lallie

Happy happy birthday my darling baby cousin!!! Although, i suppose at 22 you're not such a "baby" anymore huh? Damn! can't believe you're all grown up and ready to face the world...and to crown it all, you are taller than me:)

May the years ahead be filled with many blessings, love, happiness and growth. You are an amazing person and I love you! I am excited for your possible new job opportunities and can't believe that you are big enough to be moving away and starting up all on your own. I'm happy, but I'm also sad. You, along with your 2 sisters, have become my baby sisters. And sometimes i find it very hard to let go. I'm going to miss you so very much...more I think than you'll ever know.

Keep that big smile on your face, touch the lives of those around you and never forget who you are. Nobody can ever take that away from you. Happy happy again darling!!!

Lots of love

Ruby
xxxxxx

2 comments:

Tamara said...

You can so see you guys are family ;-)

AngelConradie said...

Happy happy birthday Ruby's cousin!