Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dear Readers

I realise that it has been some time since i had last entertained you guys with a heartfelt letter. I know that some of you are diehard fans who rush here every single day in the hope of catching a slight glimpse of my life, but unfortunately I have been a tad busy of late.

I promise to return to my old habit of writing a letter every day or at least every second day quite soon. Things have been quite hectic in my life. Hectic as in exciting and action packed, which also resulted in the minimum amount of sleep. I have plenty of letters to write and i promise that i'll be writing them in the very near future.

I hope that you guys will be able to cope with my silence for just a tiny little bit longer.

Love

Ruby

9 comments:

Sweets said...

ok be like that ;)

Anonymous said...

aww now that post was just teasing us, ok I'm looking forward to reading about the exciting stuff been happening, write soon!

Ruby said...

tee hee hee:) you'll love it once i get there, i swear:)

I had to write something to let you know i was still alive, otherwise you might actually stop coming here all together!

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Don't burn out now ok? x

Patchwork said...

Terrivle of you. Simply terrivle.

:-)

Elise said...

Miss you ruby, its been a while. xx

Unknown said...

At least I'm not the only one suffering!

Unknown said...

Oi Rubes, I am back now you go...missed you girlie!x

AngelConradie said...

aaaah, i read "hijacked" before i read this one- abscence explained!!!