Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Claudz

So madam, you tagged me in you 'i love you blog' post.  The only decent thing to do is to comply and to address this here little letter to you:) So here goes nothing....

1. Why did you create your blog?
I used to have a blog on myspace.....ages and ages ago when i first moved to Jozi.  The blog was however discovered by people who didn't like what i was writing and to keep the peace my little blog was abandoned.  However, my love of writing wouldn't hide and after a view brief months of not blogging i finally started Ruby Letters.  It's therapy for me, it gives me a voice:)

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I read mostly life blogs.  And then there are a couple of people who blog about other things like fashion and awesome furniture ideas and funky Friday quotes which i enjoy:)

3. Favourite make-up brands
I have a very sensitive skin and don't wear much make up.  Mascara wise i only ever wear Maybeline as it doesn't irritate my eyes.  Make up wise i flutter between Annique and Mac.

4. Favourite clothing brands
hmmm....I'm not a big fan of branded clothing.  I guess the only 2 brands i really buy would be Sissy Boy and Levi.  And the levis i ONLY buy when my brother comes to visit from the states and it's cheap.  I have to confess that I own a Polo dress...but it was bought for a function.  My absolute favourite clothing shop is YDE...no contest!

5. Your indispensable make-up product?
Erm....i don't have one *shakes head*

6. Your favourite colour
I love black...then again..that's not really a colour:/  Olive green, orange and red wine red:)

7. Your perfume?
I have 3 that i love.  My most favourite is Lacoste Touch of Pink...also love Black XS by Poco Rabonne and Guilty by Gucci.

8. Your favourite film?
So difficult:( I'll just list a couple i think:
 - my life as a house
 - a beautiful mind
 - forest gump
 - Amalie
 - Spanglish
 - Moulin Rouge
 - Chicago
 - Save the last dance
Actually....most dance movies is an instant hit in my books:)

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
ooooh....so many! Germany, Spain, France, Iceland.......etc

10. Write the last question and answer it yourself: What is the answer to life?
42, without a doubt!

Love
Ruby
xxxxx

1 comment:

Claudz said...

I'm so glad you did this! When I tagged you I wasn't sure if you would do it.
Great getting to know you. Glad to know I'm not the only non-addict when it comes to make up
have a great weekend!