Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear God

You hold the future in your hands, You know my dreams and You have a plan
As You light my way, I'll follow You.
My eyes on all of the above, my soul secure in all You've done, my minds made up and You are the only one for me.

With all the earth in Your command You are the rock on which I stand and as I live each day I'll follow You. My eyes on all of the above, my soul secure in all You've done, my mind's made up and You are the only one for me.

Jesus Saviour, in my life You are everything. My future decided I will praise Your name. Now I know that I am Yours.

Unafraid, unashamed Lord we know who we are. We are Your people and we won't be silent. Unified, hear us cry at the top of our lungs, You are our God and we will not be shaken.

Jesus Saviour, in my life You are everything. My future decided I will praise Your name. Now I know that I am Yours.

Love

Ruby

P.S. For those of you who might have recognized the words and don't know why.......it's from one of the Hillsong United CD's. It really represents how I'm feeling today:)

6 comments:

AngelConradie said...

beautiful sentiment.

Unknown said...

I needed to read that.

Ruby said...

in that case i'm glad i wrote it:)

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Beautiful words

kateykates said...

Thanks for your post. Great beginning to my day.....sets my eyes above. I don't think I've ever heard that song.

Ruby said...

BB - I wish i could say that they were my own! but at least they are the words in my heart:)

kateykates - Welcome to my little world:) Isn't it just the best way to start the day? It's from their "All of the above" cd....it's awesome:)