Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dear Sweets

I realise that you didn't tag anybody in the meme you did, but I'm sort of in the mood to do it anyway. We both know that as a rule i detest meme's, but for once I actually feel excited to do this one. Also, this will help you to get to know me better:) I certainly hope you appreciate it sweety! So here goes nothing:)

What is in the back seat of your car right now? well, music sheets and charts, a hoody, a bottle of water and a book of poems

When was the last time you threw up? Earlier this year when i had food poisoning

What is your favourite curse word? don't curse, cept for shit, so I guess that's it then

What will you be doing 3 hours from now? 3 hours from now I'll desperately be trying not to kill my highly annoying and frustrating first year clerk

Have you ever been in a strip club? erm......no....

What is the best ice cream flavour? choc vanilla fudge;)

What was the last thing you ate? Funky cow cheese wedge and a granny smith apple

Ever go camping? yes yes yes!!! i looooooover camping:)

Do you have a tan? not really...it's winter after all

Do you drink your soda from a straw? yes, 2 straws actually.....and no, don't ask!

Are you some one's best friend? yes, definitely:)

Where is your Mom right now? At work in the beautiful place far far away surrounded by mountains...*sigh*

What colour is your watch? you have to specific, i have a couple. Silver, brown and silver, white, black

What comes to mind when you think of Australia? g'day mate! if it was nieu-zealand i would have said hobbiton:)

Would you consider plastic surgery? No.....not unless I'm scarred badly in a terrible accident

What is your birthstone? Ruby....go figure:)

How many kids do you want? 2..one of each, unless of course i have twins(highly likely) then i want 3

Have you met anyone famous??? oooh yes! plenty plenty famous people:) i organized more than one rock concert in my time, unknowingly "vryed" a couple of famous guys and i have a couple of semi-famous friends;)

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? I'll have to split it into a couple. Me clerks, a certain someone driving me nuts, and people who declare themselves humble but fail to prove it in the little things

Are you jealous of anyone? right now......not really.

What time is it? 09:56 am...yes yes, i should be working...but be grateful that i was thinking of you;)

Do you eat healthy? In a way yes;) but i have a well balanced diet...that's well balanced eating junk most days and having healthy days in between:)

How old will you be on your next b-day? Unlike Sweets, i won't lie:) 26

Name one thing you'd still like to do? Study fine and performing arts. Visit Spain

Favourite colour? Once again i have a couple. Green, black(which isn't really a colour but who cares???), orange and brown

Ok sweety, being the nice person i am, i won't tag anyone either.......hope you enjoyed this little journey into Ruby's mind:)

Love

Ruby

17 comments:

Sweets said...

teehee!!!
that was sweet Rubes, you rock!!!

Ruby said...

thanx sweets;)

that reminds me of something...you ever saw that picter of a rock and a roll of paper and they go..."you rock" "you roll"

ha ha ha ah ahah ha...it's hillarious:)

Tamara said...

Noice.

Ruby said...

noice....noice??? of all the words you could have chosen you chose noice???

tee hee hee:) sos hun, i just couldn't resist:)

Patchwork said...

A cup of tea is NOICE!

My Ruby is TERRIVELY AWESOME!

Hey hun, you did another meme! WOW!

And why isn't that junk at teh back of your car in the trunk? HA!

Ruby said...

Ha! i knew you couldn't stay away my terrivle half.....hurray hurray;) Thanx for having me back hun:) you're terrivly awesome too!!!!

yes I know!!! it's becoming a disease these meme's:( I hope i'm not coming down with something aweful....like memeichtus, or influmemenza or something

welll......erm....my trunk is full of files and work stuff. Didn't you know that i drive a 1.4i filing cabinet sweety?

Patchwork said...

This is what I get for appearign to not have forgotten my friends. I am NOT blogging. I was reading your blog!!! ARG!!!

Ruby said...

i know i know:) i was just so overcome with joy when i saw your comment that i just blurted the first thing that came to mind;) thanx for not forgetting me my terrivle half;)

Sweets said...

noice indeed?!

bridget go work, don't read our stupid blogs anymore.... goooooooooo!

ruby: you rock you roll?! wmwahahahahahahahahahahaha

:)

Patchwork said...

I am on BREAK!

I have been working since 5 this morning I'll you know Sweets!

Yes Ruby hun, the reward of being terrivle is that you have your incredible foot-in-mouth disease you never get cured of. :)

Ruby said...

sweets!!! you aint allowed to preach or shout at bridgy on my blog you hear!!! only nice things may be said of my terrivle half on this here blog...unless i say them...then they may be different, but that will hardly ever happen.

Bridy my dear, you may spend as much time reading other blogs as you need to recharge your creative juices:)

HA!!! Foot in mouth infected and proud of it!!!!

Sweets said...

ag ok...i'll shut up :(

Ruby said...

i didn't say that!!! i just said you aint allowed to preach to my terrivle half is all;)

Elise said...

You don't curse?

Ruby you are undoubtedly the sweetest person ever!

xx

AngelConradie said...

that was so cool!

Ruby said...

elise - he he...yeah...i honestly don't hey. Thanx;)

Angel - thanx hun:)

The Blonde Blogshell said...

Ah, you are too sweet!! (excuse the pun)
:-)

Great meme babe...I might just do it!!